Monday, November 09, 2009


Back down here for a few weeks to tie up some loose ends. I must admit Maine is a beautiful place. Never expected to see that part of the world. The company has stated that they have reserved some rooms down in New Hampshire at the White Mountains for a get-together. So that will be different than heading to Colorado to go skiing. So no more beach bunnies after this but I expect to see some ski bunnies off and on.
I was quite surprised about the lady I am seeing here. Never met anyone with a free spirit like hers. Almost Palin-esk. Started talking moose hunting and such. Wait a minute babe, what are you saying? I mean you have this job at the university. You would pick up and leave? Then she comes out of the bedroom with a tight sweater and slacks that - well, ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home