Saturday, July 24, 2010


Wow, I did not realize that it has been a long time. How should I start? Well, I had to go do some work down south with the oil well problem.
The trip was short - about 2 weeks, but the girl stated that she really wanted to do some fly fishing. Now she has found a group of women up here that do fly fish. So that is not a problem. They have a place to practice.
Well, she did go fishing a couple of days while I was gone. Not a problem at all. Well, I got back home and she wanted to go to a place she found while with the other girls. So she packed a lunch, the gear, and some other items. I did not pay much attention to all of that.
We found the place and it was a bit of secluded and the waters were running swift but not too swift. I put on the waders and headed out after we discussed the plan for the fishing. Now I do have a problem in that when I am fishing I ten to concentrate heavily on the fishing.
Well, she started talking to me. I looked up and I noticed she was wearing one of my shirts, one of those plaid shirts. I do not remember her having that on when we were driving up. Then she unbuttoned the shirt and under the shirt was an emerald green bikini top and bottom. Wow, she looked good. No, she looked great.
She threw the shirt on the shore and then stood out in the water in the bikini and waders. Now let me say this was as sexy as I have seen her. Then she took off the top and then untied the strings on the bottoms.
There she is, standing in the water in waders naked. I made my way to her and then I took her to the shore and made love to her. We spent the afternoon on the bank of a secluded stream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home