Thursday, October 14, 2010




This has been one heck of a summer. We just had way too much fun. We traveled to Canada and to other states. I keep thinking that this just can not go on as it has. But I am not sure. Remember the artist was expressing that he had a brand new girl friend. Yeah, that is it.
Had an old girlfriend seek me out on facebook. She was hinting about wanting to get back together. Flattered but I do have to admit that it would not work out. I really doubt I could get her out in a river fly fishing.
Well, I thought she would head back south knowing she had a good teaching job, but she called up the boss and said she would teach online and a couple of special short term topics, but she liked it here. She has even secured an adjunct position up here. But I do hope she was kidding when she said she wanted to learn to skin a bear and a moose.
I decided to add some pictures just because -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home